|Takuya Konno||Last modified date：2016.10.24|
PhD (Mathematical Science)
Field of Specialization
Number Theory, Arithmetic theory of automorphic forms
- Arithmetic study of automorphic forms
keyword : Number theory, automorphic forms, representation theory, endoscopy, Shimura variety
|1.||Takuya KONNO, Kazuko KONNO, On doubling construction for real unitary dual pairs, Kyushu Journal of Mathematics, Vol.61 No.1 pp. 35-82, 2007.03, [URL].|
|1.||Endoscopic identities for CAP representations of U(2,2).|
Other Educational Activities
- 2013.09, I co-organized the 21th. Summer School in Number Theory ``Introduction to the representation theory of reductive p-adic groups'' with S. Harashita (Yokohama National Univ.) and K. Hiraga (Kyoto Univ.). Also I gave a lecture entitled ``Structure of reductive p-adic groups'' in the summer school. .
- 2010.09, I gave four consecutive courses entitled ``Introduction to endoscopy'', ``Langlands-Shelstad transfer factor and the fundamental lemma'', ``Stabilization of elliptic singular terms in the trace formula'', ``An application--Tamagawa number'', in the 18th. Summer School in Number Theory ``Introduction to the Arthur-Selberg trace formula''..
- 2008.08, I gave a 4 hour lecture on the title "Automorphic forms on $GL_2$ and their $L$-functions" in the 16th. Summer School in Number Theory. .
- 2005.08, I gave a lecture on "Base change lifting for GL(2)" at 2005 Summer School on Number Theory "Hilbert modular forms"..