|Yoshiki Katayama||Last modified date：2018.08.17|
Dean of the Graduate School of Systems Life Sciences
Director of the Innovation Center for Medical Redox Navigation
Introduction of Katayama Laboratory (publication list, member introduction, breaf introduction of each research) .
Doctor of Engineering
Field of Specialization
Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology
- development of new fluorescent probes for flow cytometry with ultra-high sensitivity.
keyword : Intracellular Signal Transduction, Immune system, stem cell, flow cytometry, FACS, fluorescence probe
- development of molecular systems for regulation of immune responses
keyword : Intracellular Signal Transduction, Immune system, macrophage, T cell
- development of various molecular probing system for in vivo molecuylar imaging.
keyword : Intracellular Signal Transduction, in vivo imaging, molecular probe, fluorescence, luminescence, MRI, protein kinase, pH, cancer diagnostics
- New assay system for monitoring of intracellular protein kinase activity by using gold nano-particles.
keyword : Intracellular Signal Transduction, Gold nano-particle, colorimetry, Fluorescence Analysis, diagnostics, drug discovery
- Functionalizes MR Contrast Agent Recognizing Vascular Lesions
keyword : Imaging of Blood Vessel, Atherosclerosis, Cardiovascular Diseases, MRI, Magnetic Resonance, Nano Particles, Organic Dyes
- Intracellular Signal Responsive Biomaterials
keyword : Gene Therapy, Gene Delivery, Drug Delivery, DDS
- Comprehensive Analytical Method of Intracellular Signals
keyword : Intracellular Signal Transduction, Surface Plasmon Resonance, Mass Spectrometry, Fluorescence Analysis, Array, Posttranslational Modification
- Molecular Systems for Disease Cell-Specific Gene Regulation with Peptide-grafted Polymers