|Tatsumi Ishihara||Last modified date：2018.06.21|
Laboratory HP .
Doctor of Engineering
Field of Specialization
Functional Inorganic Materials, Catalyst Chemistry
In order to achieve a sustainable development in future, energy conversion systems with high efficiency and environmental friendly technology is essentially required. Solid oxide fuel cell with highly efficient power generating system, Li ion rechargeable battery, and related materials are studied. In addition, new hydrogen production systems based on photochemistry and new reforming reaction using membrane reactor was studied. In addition, new amperometric sensor for combustion controle is investigated.
- Development of mixed conductor for oxygen separation membrane
keyword : Perovskite Oxide, K2NiF4 type
1987.04Development of mixed conductor for oxygen separation based on Perovskite and perovskite related materials..
- Development of novel oxide ion conductor and application for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cell,
keyword : Oxide ion conductor, Perovskite oxide
1994.04Development of new fast oxide ion conductor based on perovskite structure and apply to the intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells.
- Development of Environmental catalyst
keyword : Nitrogen Oxide, Perovskite, Direct Decomposition
1992.03 Various Environmental catalysts are studied, in particular, deNOx catalyst for Diesel Engines is studied..
- Development of LaGaO3 film and application for intermediate temperature SOFC
- Design of ionic and mixed conducting ceramics for fuel cell application
Lecture is performed for under graduate, graduate school, and general education level. Actual research work was also taught through research work in laboratory.