|Onikura Norio||Last modified date：2013.10.8|
Assistant Professor /
Field of Specialization
Life histories of fishes are studied in rivers, coastal areas, and sea. Especially, fieldworks are often carried out to conservate threatened species.
- Study on multiple conservation by consolidating both natural and historic heritages.
keyword : historic spot, symbolic species
- Study on the domestic alean fishes in Kyushu Island
keyword : Domestic alean, internal invasion, distribution pattern, prediction on settlement area
- Study on the structure of aquatic ecosystem
keyword : agricultural channel, river mouth, estuary
- Study on the healthy evaluation of the aquatic ecosystem in rivers
keyword : stable isotope analysis, feshwater fish, urbanization
- Study on the distribution, life history, and habitat use of several threatened fishes
keyword : Threatened fishes, distribution pattern, habitat use, growth, maturity, age
- Study on the life history of catadromous sculpins
keyword : Catadromous sculpin, Trachidermus fasciatus, Cottus kazika