|Satoquo SEINO||Last modified date：2013.5.20|
Associate Professor / Faculty of Engineering
Web site of Ecological Engineering Laboratory, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyushu University.
Field of Specialization
Ecological Engineering, Coastal and Riverine Environmental Conservation Sciences, Aquatic Biology
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Coastal and riverine environmental conservation. Ecological engineering. Consensus building. Endangered species habitat protection and restoration. Community-based management. Environmental planning and policy. Local knowledge, Traditional Ecological Knowledge. MPA(Marine Protected Area).
keyword : coast (sandy beach, tidal flat), river, ecological engineering, environmental conservation, endangered species, estuary
- Environmental programming and capacity building for measures of marine litter.
|1.||National Land Formation Planning in Coastal Zones for Sustainable Use of Dynamically-changing Coastal Land.|
|1.||Satoquo SEINO, Yukiko ASHIKAGA, Takaaki UDA, Hiroki MIHARA and Seiji WATANABE and Yasuhiro OKI,Monitoring Topographic and Habitat Changes in Natural Sand Dunes after Setting Back
Seawall at Nakatsu Tidal Flat, Oita, Japan
,Asian and Pacific Coasts 2011, pp.1093-1101,2011.12.
|2.||MONITORING OF TOPOGRAPHIC AND HABITAT CHANGES ON NATURAL SAND DUNE AFTER SETTING-BACK OF SEAWALL IN NAKATSU TIDAL FLAT IN OITA PREFECTURE
Satoquo SEINO, Yukiko ASHIKAGA, Takaaki UDA, Hiroki MIHARA, Seiji WATANABE and Yasuhiro OKI.
|3.||SEINO S., UDA T. and ASHIKAGA Y.,COMMUNITY-BASED COASTAL PLANNING FOR CONSERVATION OF HABITAT OF ENDANGERED SPECIES AND BIODIVERSITY IN NAKATSU TIDAL FLAT, JAPAN,Asian and Pacific Coasts 2009, Proc. 5th International Conf,2009.11.|
|4.||SEINO S., KOJIMA A., HINATA H, MAGOME S. and ISOBE A.,Multi-Sectoral Research on East China Sea Beach Litter Based on Oceanographic Methodology and Local Knowledge,Journal of Coastal Research,Vol.Si 56,pp.1289 – 1292,ISSN 0749-0258,2009.04.|
|1.||Marine Protected Areas as Solitary Island Regional Promotion – Framework for Solution Biodiversity Conservation and Trans-boundary Pollution.|
- Japanese Society of Civil Engineers
- Japanese Society of Fishery Sciences
- Japanese Oceanographic Society
- Society of Fishery Oceanography
- Japanese Society of Environmental Assessment
- Japan Society of Ecology and Civil Engineering