|Satoquo SEINO||Last modified date：2018.06.16|
Associate Professor / Faculty of Engineering
Field of Specialization
Ecological Engineering, Coastal and Riverine Environmental Conservation Sciences, Aquatic Biology
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Coastal and riverine environmental conservation. Ecological engineering. Consensus building. Endangered species habitat protection and restoration. Community-based management. Environmental planning and policy. Local knowledge, Traditional Ecological Knowledge. MPA(Marine Protected Area).
keyword : coast (sandy beach, tidal flat), river, ecological engineering, environmental conservation, endangered species, estuary
- Environmental programming and capacity building for measures of marine litter.
|1.||National Land Formation Planning in Coastal Zones for Sustainable Use of Dynamically-changing Coastal Land.|
|1.||Marine Protected Areas as Solitary Island Regional Promotion – Framework for Solution Biodiversity Conservation and Trans-boundary Pollution.|
- Japanese Society of Civil Engineers
- Japanese Society of Fishery Sciences
- Japanese Oceanographic Society
- Society of Fishery Oceanography
- Japanese Society of Environmental Assessment
- Japan Society of Ecology and Civil Engineering