|ANTONIO JR PRUDENTE FORMACION||Last modified date：2019.07.11|
Masters of Law
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
Currently teaches courses related to law, technology, and society. Specific area of interest in data protection and privacy laws.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Technology and internet law
keyword : internet, technology, data protection, privacy, law
- Collaborative project with Japan (Kyushu University) and ASEAN countries Singapore (National University of Singapore), Thailand (Chulalongkorn University), Philippines (Ateneo de Manila University), and Malaysia (University of Malaya).
- Research on "The Right to be Forgotten"
- UN University Alumni Association
- EU Studies Association of Japan
- Asian Law and Society Association
Teaches in the undergraduate Kikan Kyoiku classes of Kyushu University, Academic English Seminar classes of the Faculty of Law, and Japan in Todays World classes.Other Educational Activities
- 2016.11, Conducted an intensive course of International Data Protection and International Laws at the Office of the Thai Judiciary in Bangkok, Thailand..
- 2015.01, Conducted an intensive course of International Data Protection and International Laws at the Office of the Thai Judiciary in Bangkok, Thailand..