|Miyuki Koiso||Last modified date：2013.3.7|
Doctor of Science
Field of Specialization
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Global analysis on geometric variational problems and its applications
keyword : mathematics, geometry, differential geometry, variational problem, global analysis
- Joint research on geometric variational problems for hypersurfaces; Miyuki Koiso (Kyushu U., Japan) and Bennett Palmer (Idaho State U., USA)
- Joint research on stability and bifurcation for surfaces with constant mean curvature and their generalizations; Miyuki Koiso (Kyushu U, Japan), Bennett Palmer (Idaho State U., USA), and Paolo Piccione (Univ. of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
|1.||Miyuki Koiso, Geometric analysis for variational problems of isoperimetric type, Invited Organized Talk, Annual meeting of the Mathematical Society of Japan, Tokyo University of Science, March 26, 2012.
|2.||Miyuki Koiso， Bifurcation and stability for solutions of isoperimetric problems, Isoperimetric problems, space-filling, and soap bubble geometry, Mar 19, 2012 - Mar 23, 2012,
ICMS (International Center for Mathematical Sciences), 15 South College Street Edinburgh, UK,
Organisers: Cox, Simon (Institute of Mathematics and Physics), Morgan, Frank (Williams College), Sullivan, John (Technische Universitat Berlin).
|3.||Miyuki Koiso， Pitchfork bifurcation for hypersurfaces with constant mean curvature, The 10th Pacific Rim Geometry Conference 2011 Osaka-Fukuoka
(December 1-5, Osaka City University, December 7-9, Kyushu University), December 7, 2011.
|4.||Miyuki Koiso， Stability of surfaces with constant anisotropic mean curvature and applications to physical phenomena, III Encontro Paulista de Geometria (San Paulo, Brazil), August 9, 2011
|5.||Geometric variational problems and bifurcation theory
|6.||Geometry of hypersurfaces with constant anisotropic mean curvature
|7.||Stability and bifurcation for surfaces with constant mean curvature and their generalizations
|8.||Stability and bifurcation for surfaces with constant mean curvature and their generalizations
|9.||Stability and bifurcation for solutions of isoperimetric type problems
- Society for Science on Form, Japan
- Japan Society of Mathematical Education
- Mathematical Society of Japan