|Yuichiro Nakashima||Last modified date：2019.06.27|
Nuclear atypia grading score is a useful prognostic factor in papillary gastric adenocarcinoma
Field of Specialization
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Development of multidisciplinary treatment for esophageal cancer and establishment of safe surgical technique
keyword : Esophageal cancer Surgery Chemotherapy Radiotherapy
- establishment of safe surgical technique
keyword : gastrointestinal surgery
- We evaluated the difference between the results of chemotherapy and chemoradiotherapy as a preoperative treatment for esophageal cancer of Stage II / III and examined its adaptation.
- Esophagectomy for esophageal cancer involves a high degree of invasion to the living body, especially in elderly people who show fraility, serious postoperative complications and high hospital death rates become a problem. We developed a prognostic prediction tool based on preoperative skeletal muscle mass as an index to improve short - term and long - term outcome after radical surgery of esophageal cancer.
- Japanse Society of Gastroenterological Surgery
- podoplanin expression in collective cell invasion of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma