|Keina Monda||Last modified date：2019.05.30|
Laboratory of Plant Genomics .
Doctor of Science, Ph.D.
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
Global environmental changes such as global warming and rising atmospheric CO2 concentration have a significant impact on plant ecosystems and agriculture. In order to clarify how plants adapt to these environmental changes, I have been studying the stomatal regulation mechanisms in Arabidopsis thaliana natural accessions.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Construction of an experimental system for plant response to increased CO2
keyword : Carbon dioxide, Arabidopsis, Photosynthesis, Biomass
- Searching for High CO2 Favorite Plants Using Leaf Thermal Imaging Techniques.
keyword : Arabidopsis, CO2, Nitrogen, Thermal imaging
- The Japanese Society of Plant Physiologists
- The Botanical Society of Japan
- Japanese Society for Plant Cell and Molecular Biology