|Noboru Harada||Last modified date：2018.08.08|
Lecturer / Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences
Kyushu University Hospital
Kyushu University Hospital
Doctor of Philosophy
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Hepatobiliary-pancreas and liver transplant surgery
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
Clinical medical practice and research for hepatobiliary-pancreas cancer, living donor liver transplantation, and deceased donor liver transplantation
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- 1．Clinical outcome and indications of liver transplantation in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma(novel vascular pattern of metastasis in living donor liver transplantation)
2．Tolerance of liver transplantation allograft
3.Prevention of the postoperative biliary stricture and TMA
4.Perioperative treatment of Intrahepatic cholangiocellular carcinoma including the operative indication
5.The pancreas stiffness using Real-time Elastography is a useful index to predict the postoperative pancreatic fistula; A preliminary study
6.Analysis of hepatic artery reconstruction in living donor liver transplantation using right lobe
7. Analysis of effect of MMF in living donor liver transplantation
keyword : hepatocellular carcinoma, immunology
- The vacuole called exosome which cancer associated fibroblast which is important to cancer progress secretes out of the cell contains a great variety of unknown protein and mRNA or miRNA, but is unexplained about the detailed functional significance. CAF brought EMT of the cancer cell through exosome and might take an important role of the increase permeation of cancer and thought that this mechanism elucidation was connected for the innovative cure that controlled new liver cancer increase permeation, and an original idea did this study. The purpose of this study elucidates cancer increase permeation mechanism through exsome of CAF in the liver cancer and is that an original idea does new liver cancer treatment. The role of exosome which CAF of the liver cancer which it is hard to control secretes is unexplained, and the mechanism is unreported and thinks that there are originality and originality. I analyze the influence on liver cancer strain of separation exosome and an expression of miRNA and mRNA change with the microarray and analyze liver cancer progress permeation ability by these expression control and am going to elucidate mechanism.
- In a specimen to hepatectomy of hepatocellular carcinoma, is easy to have vessels permeation with HCC subtype to exist a special blood vessel pattern to be surrounded with more sinusoid-like vasculature, and a no recurrence survival rate is bad after art; this EMT (Hepatology, 2015, 62; 452-65) that were reported when caused blood circulation metastasis and remote metastasis independently. There is much metastasis remoter than the recurrence in the liver, and remote metastasis controls convalescence as a recurrence form after a live donor liver transplant for the liver cancer. I examine HCC subtype and a liver cancer recurrence form.
- Japanese Society of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery
- Japan Surgical Society
I perform laboratory assignment of medical department 3 annual (medicine subject, life sciences department) in particular, study instruction in the basic placement, medical department 5 annual bedside teaching and the bedside teaching in the Clinical Clark Ship of the medical department sixth grader. In addition, it enforces an instructional activity as an examiner in the OSCE, a marking official, an instructor.Other Educational Activities
- 2016.08, The University of Tokyo; Health Science Bachelor, Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, 113-8653, Tokyo, Japan (1992)
Kyushu University; Bachelor of Medicine, Maidashi 3-1-1, Hiugashi-ku, 812-8582, Fukuoka, Japan. (1999).
Kyushu University; Doctor of Medicine, Maidashi 3-1-1, Hiugashi-ku, 812-8582, Fukuoka, Japan. (2005).
April 2016- Assistant Professor, under Professor Maehara, MD, PhD, Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Japan
April 2014- March 2016 Assistant Director of the Department of General Surgery, Red Cross Hospital and Survivors Hospital
April 2012- March 2014 Director of the Department of General Surgery, Saiseikai General Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan
April 2011- March 2012 Visiting Physician, under Director Sander Florman, MD, PhD, Recanati/Miller Transplantation Institute Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, USA
April 2010- March 2011 Visiting Professor, under Professor Maehara, MD, PhD, Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Japan
April 2008- March 2010 Chief Attendant of hepatobiliary-pancreas Surgery and Digestive surgery, Department of Surgery, Fukuoka City Hospital, Japan
Octorber 2005- March 2008 Visiting Professor, under Professor Maehara, MD, PhD, Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Japan
April 2005- September 2005 Clinical Fellow, under Professor Maehara, MD, PhD, Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, training the surgical management of hepatobiliary-pancreas surgery and liver transplantation, Japan
April 2001- March 2005 Reseach Assistant, under Professor Maehara, MD, PhD, Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, studying the basic science and clinical training of hepatocellular carcinoma and liver transplantation, Japan
April 2000- March 2001 Postgraduate Medical Education Program, Department of Surgery, Munakata doctor association Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan.
Residency included 12 months in general surgery.
April 1999- March 2000 Postgraduate Medical Education Program, Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan. Residency included 6 months in general surgery, 3 months in emergency medicine, and 3 months in anesthesia..