|Ayumi Ueyama||Last modified date：2021.09.16|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
* Syllabi of the courses
* Academic activities
[mostly written in Japanese] .
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
generative grammar, syntax, Japanese
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
The main objective of my research has been to uncover the nature of the language faculty through syntactic and semantic analysis of various in natural language, mainly focusing on Japanese and English. The ultimate goal is to propose a model of that part of language faculty which is conditioned by purely structural factors as distinct from those that are lexically or pragmatically conditioned.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Production of a new education application for learning the argument structures in Japanese
keyword : argument structure, language learning, verbs
- The construction and the verification of Syntactic Semantics
keyword : syntax, semantics, generative grammar
- Theoretical and empirical studies of reference and anaphora
keyword : reference, anaphora, semantic interpretation, syntactic structure
2002.04Theoretical and empirical studies of reference and anaphora.
- Theoretical and empirical studies of reference and anaphora---Toward the establishment of generative grammar as an empirical science---
- Theoretical and empirical studies of ellipsis---Toward the establishment of generative grammar as an empirical science---
|2.||Generative Grammar and Its Principal Ideas.|
|3.||Ayumi Ueyama, Two Types of Dependency, GSIL, University of Southern California, 南カリフォルニア大学博士論文, 1998.08.|
|4.||Linguistics for Beginners --- Invitation to the World of Language.|
- THE ASSOCIATION FOR NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
- Japanese Association for the Contemporary and Applied Philosophy (JACAP)
- The Society of Japanese Grammar
- Japanese Cognitive Science Society
- The Philosophy of Science Society
- The Society for Japanese Linguistics
- The Linguistic Society of Japan