|Daisuke TAGAMI||Last modified date：2023.11.22|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Doctor of Mathematical Science
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Numerical Analysis, Computational Mechanics
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
My research fields are the applied mathematics and the computationl mechanics: the development, the error analysis, and the application of numerical schemes. Specifically, I research on the following: i) numerical analysis of particle methods; ii) developments of highly efficient numerical methods for large scale computational models of electromagnetic field problems; iii) numerical analysis of the viscoelastic flow problems; iv) numerical analysis of the moving boundary problems; v) numerical analysis of the Navier-Stokes equations and its application to the drag and the lift; vi) numerical analysis of the thermal convection problems and its application to the glass melting problems.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Numerical Analysis of Homogenization Methods
keyword : Homogenization Methods, Error Analysis
2020.04Numerical analysis of thermal convection problems and its application to the glass melting furnaces..
- Numerical Analysis of Particle Based Methods
keyword : Particle Based Methods, Error Analysis
2011.04Numerical analysis of thermal convection problems and its application to the glass melting furnaces..
- Numerical Analysis of Electromagnetic Field Problems by Domain Decomposition Methods
keyword : Electromagnetic Field Problems, Domain Decomposition Methods, Finite Element Methods, Error Analysis
1999.04Numerical analysis of thermal convection problems and its application to the glass melting furnaces..
- Numerical Analysis of Viscoelastic Flow Problems
keyword : Viscoelastic Flow Problem, Finite Element Method, Error Analysis
2009.04Numerical analysis of thermal convection problems and its application to the glass melting furnaces..
- Numerical Analysis of Thermal Convection Problems and its Application to Glass Melting Furnaces
keyword : Thermal Convection Problem, Finite Element Method, Error Analysis, Glass Melting Furnace
2002.03Numerical analysis of thermal convection problems and its application to the glass melting furnaces..
- Numerical Analysis of Navier-Stokes Equations and its Application to Numerical Computations of Drag and Lift
keyword : Navier-Stokes Equation, Finite Element Method, Error Analysis, Drag and Lift
1997.07Numerical analysis of Navier-Stokes equations and its application to the drag and the lift..
- Numerical Analysis of Moving Boundary Problems
keyword : Moving Boundary Problem, Error Analysis
1994.04Numerical analysis of moving boundary problems.
- Numerical Analysis of Interference/Scattering Problems
keyword : Maxwell Equation, Helmholtz Equation, Finite Element Method, DtN Map, Error Analysis, Holography
2007.04Numerical analysis of Maxwell and Helmholtz equations and its application to the holography..
Works, Software and Database
|1.||We have been developing an open source system software, ADVENTURE, which is a general-purpose parallel finite element analysis system and can simulate a large scale analysis model with supercomputer like the Earth Simulator or K-computer. In the system, HDDM (hierarchical domain decomposition method), which is a very effective technique to large-scale analysis, was developed. The aim of this project is to develop a numerical library based on HDDM that is extended to pre and post processing parts, including mesh generation and visualization of large scale data, for the Post Petascale simulation.
- International. Association of Computational Mechanics
- International Compumag Society
- Japan Association for Computational Mechanics
- The Japan Society for Computational Engineering and Science
- Japan Society Mechanical Engineering
- The Japan Society of Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematical Society of Japan
- The Japan Society of Fluid Mechanics