|Osamu Moriue||Last modified date：2021.07.30|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Doctor of Engineering
Field of Specialization
Combustion, Internal Combustion Engine
working in the field of combustion
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Vaporization, igntion and combustion of fuel sprays
keyword : spray, ignition
2004.11Evaporation, igntion and combustion of fuel sprays.
- Combustion under microgravity
keyword : microgravity
2007.01Combustion under microgravity.
- Mechanism of low-temperature reactions of alkanes
keyword : spontaneous ignition, cool flame
2004.11Mechanism of low-temperature reactions of alkanes.
- Minimum ignition energy of premixed gases
keyword : spark ignition, minimum ignition energy
2005.04～2007.03Minimum ignition energy of premixed gases.
- Research Team on self-ignition of fuel droplet array near ignition limit
- Research Team on Combustion Dynamics of Fuel Droplets
- Research team on ignition and combustion at high pressures with a shared apparatus for microgravity experiments
- Research team for investigation on combustion mechanisms in acoustic fields
- Flame Spread and Group Combustion Initiation of Random-Dispersed Fuel Droplet Clouds, Research theme accepted for the experiment operation in International Space Station
- Working Group for Dynamics of Fuel Droplet Grouop Combustion
- Working Group for Development of Common Apparatus for Microgravity Experiments on Ignition and Combustion Phenomena under High Pressures
- Combustion Characteristics of Prevaporized Fuel Droplet Arrays
- Mechanism of group combustion appearance of a two-dimensional fuel droplet matrix
|1.||Osamu Moriue, Mitsuaki Tanabe
Spontaneous Ignition of Fuel Droplets (in Japanese)
Atomization (Journal of the ILASS-Japan), Vol. 17, No. 57, pp. 22-29, March, 2008.
- The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Combustion Society of Japan
- The Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences
- Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan
- Institute for Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems - Japan
- 2010 Young Researcher Award of The Combustion Society of Japan
- The 16th (2006) Young Researcher Award of The Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences