|Kentaro TANAKA||Last modified date：2023.06.29|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Medical Oncology, Respiratory Medicine, Immunology
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
- Role of MAPK signaling in regulatory mechanisms of immune checkpoint molecules.
keyword : MAP kinase, immune checkpoint molecule, IL-1beta, IFN-gamma
- Development of novel immunotherapies to overcome resistance to immune checkpoint inhibitors.
keyword : advanced non-small cell lung cancer, resistance, immunotherapy
- Function of Hippo pathways in non-small cell lung cancer
keyword : Hippo pathway, non-small cell lung cancer
- Development of biomarkers in the treatment of immune checkpoint inhibitors
keyword : biomarker, immune checkpoint inhibitor, T lymphocyte, metabolite
- basic research and development of new treatment in small-cell lung cancer
keyword : advanced small cell lung cancer, clinical trials
- Regulation of immune system in tumor cells by cytokines in the tumor microenvironment
keyword : tumor cells, immune checkpoint, tumor microenvironment, cytokine, macrophage
- Clinical development of novel treatment for advanced EGFR-mutation positive non-small cell lung cancer
keyword : lung cancer, novel treatment, clinical trials
|1.||Kentaro TANAKA, 「Next-generation TKI」, World Conference on Lung Cancer, 2018.10.|