|Norio Yoshida||Last modified date：2020.06.19|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Field of Specialization
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Theoretical study on the electronic structure of solvated molecule and biomolecule combined with statistical mechanics.
keyword : Quantum chemistry, Statistical mechanics, Liquid state theory
|1.||吉田 紀生, Multiscale implementation of 3D-RISM to the electronic structure theory being applicable for solvated biomolecules, Pacifichem2015, 2015.12.|
- Biophysical Society
- The physical society of Japan
- Japan society for molecular science
- The chemical society of Japan
- The Japan association of solution chemistry