|Kazunori Matsuo||Last modified date：2022.01.05|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
I am studying taxonomy and ecology of parasitoid wasps that have been known as one of the diversified group of insects. In particular, I am focusing on Chalcidoidea because they have unique morphological characters that are associated with their host insects.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Taxonomic and ecological studies of parasitic wasps
keyword : Chalcidoidea, Platygastroidea
- The Association for Plant Protection of Kyushu
- Japanese Society of Systematic Entomology
- The Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology
- The Entomological Society of Japan