|JAMES J CANNON||Last modified date：2021.07.05|
Associate Professor / Faculty of Engineering
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Field of Specialization
Statistical analysis of engineering data
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- The study of liquid thermophysical properties as well as phase-change properties of liquids using molecular simulation
keyword : Thermophysical properties, phase-change, freezing
- Using Machine Learning to predict material properties using Ramen spectroscopy
- Heat Transfer Society of Japan
- The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
I teach at undergraduate and post-graduate level to engineering students. Subjects are primarily mathematics, but also include mass transfer and technical writing.Other Educational Activities
- 2016.04, Development of active learning techniques.
Online material creation (videos, documents).