|Keina Monda||Last modified date：2021.01.07|
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Laboratory of Plant Genomics .
Doctor of Science, Ph.D.
Field of Specialization
Global environmental changes such as global warming and rising atmospheric CO2 concentration have a significant impact on plant ecosystems and agriculture. In order to clarify how plants adapt to these environmental changes, I have been studying the stomatal regulation mechanisms in Arabidopsis thaliana natural accessions.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Construction of an experimental system for plant response to increased CO2
keyword : Carbon dioxide, Arabidopsis, Photosynthesis, Biomass
- Searching for High CO2 Favorite Plants Using Leaf Thermal Imaging Techniques.
keyword : Arabidopsis, CO2, Nitrogen, Thermal imaging
- The Japanese Society of Plant Physiologists
- The Botanical Society of Japan
- Japanese Society for Plant Cell and Molecular Biology