|Yamazaki Atsuko||Last modified date：2021.06.21|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Website of Coral Reef Environmental Earth Science Lab. in Kyushu University .
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
coral reef environmental earth sciences, carbonate geochemistry, Paleoceanography
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
My research interests are marine biogeochemical cycles, carbonate production of coral reefs, evolution of coral-algal symbiosis, and their connections to global environmental changes through the geological timescale. My approach is reconstruction of environmental and metabolic records in modern and fossil coral skeletons.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Calcification and geochemical signals in coral skeletons under the hydrothermal and high pCO2 environment
keyword : coral skeletons, hydrothermal vent, high pCO2, geochemical proxy, calcification
- Reconstruction of Kuroshio transport and migration in a global warming trend
keyword : Coral skeleton, Kuroshio, transport, migration, global warming
- Variation of climate and carbonate production of coral reefs through Holocene
keyword : Coral reef, Holocene, climate change, carbonate production
- Variation in marine nitrogen budgets during the last 200-year global warming
keyword : coral skeletons、nitrogen isotopes, nitrogen budget, global warming
- Japan Geoscience Union
- The Geochemical Society of Japan
- The Japanese Coral Reef Society