|HIDEMICHI FUJII||Last modified date：2021.05.13|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Doctor of Philosophy
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Environmental Economics, Environmental Management, Productivity Analysis, Innovation, Japanese Economy
ORCID(Open Researcher and Contributor ID)
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Hidemichi Fujii has been awarded several national research grants on topics such as environmental innovation and corporate environmental strategy. His work has appeared in academic journals including Global Environmental Change, Journal of Banking and Finance, Business Strategy and the Environment, Technological Forecasting & Social Change, and Economics of Innovation and New Technology.
keyword : Environmental Innovation, Productivity Analysis, Porter hypothesis
- The Society of Socio-Informatics
- Japanese Economic Association
- The Institute of Life Cycle Assessment, Japan
- Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies