|Yoshifumi Yamawaki||Last modified date：2020.06.17|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Explanation of the study .
Doctor of Science
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
ORCID(Open Researcher and Contributor ID)
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
I am trying to clarify the neural mechanism underlying decision making and motor control in insects with electrophysiological, neuroanatomical, and behavioral techniques.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- The neural mechanism of motor control in predatory behaviour of the mantis
keyword : motor control, reaching, predatory behaviour
- The neural mechanism underlying the decision making in lizards
keyword : decision making, predatory behaviour, escape, lizards
- The neural mechanism underlying the defense behaviour of the mantis in response to looming stimuli
keyword : looming detection, defense behavioru, mantis, insect, vision
- The neural mechanism underlying escape behaviour in the locust
keyword : vision, collision detection, escape behaviour, insect
- The neural mechanism underlying prey recognition in the praying mantis
keyword : prey recognition, mantis, insect, visual information processing
- International Society for Neuroethology
- The neural mechanism underlying visual information processing in the praying mantis