|Chiharu Ohga||Last modified date：2021.06.13|
Professor / The International Student Center
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Doctor of Design
Field of Specialization
Japanese as a scond language, Acquisition of vocabularies, Second language aquisition,Discourse analisys
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Acquisition of Collocation by Using Polysemous Verb as Node
keyword : collocation, polysemous verb, the interactive model
- 1. development of Kanji words
2. acquisition of collocation
keyword : Kanji words, collocation fo words
- 1. Acquisition of vocabulary (specially collocation),
2. Developing Kanji vocabulary learning material for Japanese learners,
keyword : the acquisition of Kanji vocabulary, Chiniese learners, producting Kanji vocabulary
2012.04Maiking Kanji and vocabulary materials for Jaopanese leaners.
- About problems for Chinese learners who are studing Japanese in China
keyword : Chinese learners, analysis discourses, the acquisition of vocabulary
- The developement of Japanese reading and listening materials for acquiring the studing skills
keyword : studing skills, Japanese language education
|1.||Acquisition of Polysemous Collocations in Japanese by Japanese Language Learners.|
|1.||Understanding and Use of Collocations Formed with Synonyms by Chinese Learners of Japanese.|
|3.||Analysis of Fundamental Survey for Developing Kanji-Vocabulary Teaching Materials.|
|4.||Chiharu Ohga, Yuri Shimizu, To Utilize Media Materials in Kanji –Vocabulary Study, THE THIRD CLS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, 2008.12, Japanese language learners who have Kanji backgrounds tend to think they do not have to study Kanji as they know them already. However, to communicate well in Japanese, learners have to acquire knowledge of readings, meanings and usages of the Kanji vocabulary in Japanese language as they can be different from their native languages. There are both advantages and disadvantages for learners who have Kanji backgrounds. One of disadvantages is “strong when it is shown in visual mode (ex. Reading) but weak when it is shown in audio mode (ex. Listening).
This study talks about why and how to bring audio and visual materials to assist learners self study in Kanji vocabulary..
|5.||Problems of repetition and ellipsis in Chinese Learner's utterances.|
- International Education Society of Japan
- The Japan Second language Association
- Japanese Cognitive Science Society
- The Japanese Cognitive Linguistics Association