|Yoichiro Miki||Last modified date：2020.06.06|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
Development of instructional strategies to encourage students to transform themselves into lifelong active learners, and their application to my teaching; Development of ICT-based learning support systems and effective learning materials; Development of reliable tools to assess students' learning outcomes; Development and organization of effective faculty development programs.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Development of education model to nurture the students' collaborative problem-solving skills, and its application
keyword : collaborative learning, problem-solving skills, education model
- Development of problem-solving-based, collaborative learning educational programs
keyword : collaborative learning, team-based learning, TBL, PBL, ICT
- Development of systematic outcome-based educational programs
keyword : active learning, team-based learning, TBL, ICT
- The Association for Medical Education in Europe
- Japan Society for Medical English Education
- The Japan Association of College English Teachers
- Team-Based Learning Collaborative
- Japanese Dental Education Association
- Japan Society for Medical Education
Professional and Outreach Activities
I have been engaged in improvement of higher-education at several healthcare profession institutions in Japan, as a lecturer or a workshop facilitator about active learning such as Problem-Based Learning (PBL) and Team-Based Learning (TBL), as well as in encouraging high school students's active learning by teaching them in model classes..