|Tatsunori Ikeda||Last modified date：2021.06.18|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Exploration geophysics laboratory .
Personal HP .
Ph.D (Eng.) Kyoto University
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
ORCID(Open Researcher and Contributor ID)
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
My research interests include development and improvement of seismic exploration methods to accurately characterize and monitor geothermal reservoirs, reservoirs for CO2 geological storages, and shallow subsurface structures for predicting earthquake ground shaking.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Monitoring of subsurface reservoirs using controlled and continuous seismic source (ACROSS)
keyword : monitoring
- development of surface-wave methods using passive and active seismic data
keyword : surface-wave analysis
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Japan Geoscience Union
- The Seismological Society of Japan
- The Society of Exploration Geophysicists of Japan