|Hisanobu Ogata||Last modified date：2020.07.05|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Gastroenterology, Hepatorogy, Oncology, Molecular biology, Gene therapy, Immunology
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- The novel oncolytic virus immunotherapy combined with antifibrotic therapy for pancreatic cancer
keyword : oncolytic virus, pancreatic cancer
- Mechanism of NASH (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis) and NASH-HCC.
keyword : NASH, HCC
- Novel therapy for digestive organ cancer and liver cancer.
keyword : digestive organ cancer, liver cancer
- A novel combination therapy for human colorectal cancer using oxaliplatin and oncolytic virus.
keyword : Oncolytic virus, Anticancer drug, Colorectal cancer
- A novel therapy for esophageal cancer using oncolytic virus.
keyword : Oncolytic virus, Esophageal cancer
- We will develop therapeutic methods for malignant tumors using new oncolytic viruses. We will investigate on the mechanism of oncolytic virus and methods for enhancing the cytolytic effect.
- Japan Society of Gene and Cell Therapy
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ASGCT)