|Harada Yuichi||Last modified date：2020.10.07|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
NanoFactory research platform at KOINE division .
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Condensed Matter Physics I, Superconducting device, Nanotechnology, and surface engineering
ORCID(Open Researcher and Contributor ID)
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
Considering collaborative relationship between university and industry makes me set up KOINE concept. KOINE is the abbreviation of Kyudai global Open Innovation Network Engine, but is English word originated from ancient Greek. English work, koine represents a common language. KOINE concept provides the opportunities to meet and discuss freely by people with different backgrounds and we expect such discussion can create multidisciplinary researches as well as new and innovative industrial applications. KOINE concept promotes various research platforms and we study what is the essence of innovative creation and how innovative idea comes out. Currently six KOINE platforms are working. Anyone who wants to create new research fields and industry and/or wants to solve complicated problems feel freely to contact us.
Research InterestsMembership in Academic Society
- Freezing and thawing mechanisms on CAS
keyword : CAS freezing thawing
- Industrial-academia research collaborations based on KOINE model or Kyudai global Open Innovation Network Engine that is an original open innovation system.
keyword : Open Innovation
- Study on the management of the collaborative research projects among industry, academia, and government
keyword : management of the collaborative research
- American Physical Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics
Engagement of practical research management, and nanotechnology and nano science.Other Educational Activities
- 2004.07, Innovation management at University of Oxford.