|Tokuhisa Satoru||Last modified date：2021.07.21|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Lab website .
Personal website .
Ph.D. in Media and Goverance
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Service Design, Innovation Management, Media Design
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
My current research interests revolve around how to manage innovation with local resources in the developing world, how to manage innovation with local resources in local and small cities, and how to manage innovation in business for large companies.
- Service Design Framework with Seamless Design Process: From Discovering Design Opportunities to Implementation
keyword : service design, UML, design framework
- Service Design Method for Both Non-Human and Human Actors
keyword : actor, robot, service design, design method
- Development of System Using Multiple Assistive Social Robots Controlled by VR Environment For Elderly Care Facility
keyword : service robot, virtual reality, elderly care
- Development and Evaluation of Tools for Innovation of Meanings based on the Designer's Proficiency Model
keyword : Proficiency Model, Innovation of Meanings
- Development and Evaluation of a Circular Design Framework Focusing on Environmental, Economic and Social Sustainability
keyword : circular design, sustainability
- Development and Evaluation of a Design Support Tool to Introduce and Spread Service Design to Companies and Governments
keyword : service design, design tool
- Designing A Design Driven Innovation Framework for Small or Middle Size Companies in the Local Areas
keyword : design driven innovation, framework, innovation management
- Designing Interactive System for Children to Support Learning Creativity
keyword : creativity, children, interaction design
|1.||Satoru Tokuhisa, Design Thinking in Large Companies and Design Consulting Firms in Japan , Journal of Design Thinking, 2, 1, in print, 2021.05.|
Works, Software and Database
|22.||ICC「記録と表現 アーカイブを作る，使う」展, NTT Inter Communication Center, 東京， 10 October – 24 November, 2003..|
In undergraduate education, I am in charge of courses related to creative thinking and design thinking at the School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation, and in graduate education, I am in charge of courses related to interaction design at the Graduate School of Design. I also teach a course related to service design through the collaboration between the Graduate School of Design, QBS, and QREC.