|Tokuhisa Satoru||Last modified date：2022.06.29|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Lab website .
Personal website .
Ph.D. in Media and Goverance
Field of Specialization
Service Design, Innovation Management, Media Design
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
My current research interests revolve around how to manage innovation with local resources in the developing world, how to manage innovation with local resources in local and small cities, and how to manage innovation in business for large companies.
- Development and evaluation of methods for the deployment and dissemination of nutraceutical beverages aimed at solving social problems in the Philippines.
keyword : fermentation, social issues, low income countries
- Research on AR-based content design to support collaborative parent-child experiences in museums.
keyword : AR, parents, children, museum, collaboration
- Development of System Using Multiple Assistive Social Robots Controlled by VR Environment For Hospital
keyword : service robot, virtual reality, health care
- Service Design Framework with Seamless Design Process: From Discovering Design Opportunities to Implementation
keyword : service design, UML, design framework
- Service Design Method for Both Non-Human and Human Actors
keyword : actor, robot, service design, design method
- Development of System Using Multiple Assistive Social Robots Controlled by VR Environment For Elderly Care Facility
keyword : service robot, virtual reality, elderly care
- Development and evaluation of an intrinsic design method that takes questions originating from within the individual as its starting point.
keyword : Proficiency Model, Innovation of Meanings
- Development and evaluation of Design Thinking adoption model for large Japanese companies.
keyword : Design Thinking, model, large companies
- Designing A Design Driven Innovation Framework for Small or Middle Size Companies in the Local Areas
keyword : design driven innovation, framework, innovation management
- Designing Interactive System for Children to Support Learning Creativity
keyword : creativity, children, interaction design
Works, Software and Database
|22.||ICC「記録と表現 アーカイブを作る，使う」展, NTT Inter Communication Center, 東京， 10 October – 24 November, 2003..|
In undergraduate education, I am in charge of courses related to creative thinking and design thinking at the School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation, and in graduate education, I am in charge of courses related to experience design at the Graduate School of Design. I also organize the Creative Leadership Program through the collaboration between the Graduate School of Design, QBS, and QREC.