|Tokuhisa Satoru||Last modified date：2021.01.11|
E-Mail *Since the e-mail address is not displayed in Internet Explorer, please use another web browser:Google Chrome, safari.
Reseacher Profiling Tool Kyushu University Pure
Lab website .
Personal website .
Ph.D. in Media and Goverance
Country of degree conferring institution (Overseas)
Field of Specialization
Service Design, Innovation Management, Media Design
Total Priod of education and research career in the foreign country
My current research interests revolve around how to manage innovation with local resources in the developing world, how to manage innovation with local resources in local and small cities, and how to manage innovation in business for large companies.
- Development and Evaluation of Tools for Innovation of Meanings based on the Designer's Proficiency Model
keyword : Proficiency Model, Innovation of Meanings
- Development and Evaluation of a Circular Design Framework Focusing on Environmental, Economic and Social Sustainability
keyword : circular design, sustainability
- Development and Evaluation of a Design Support Tool to Introduce and Spread Service Design to Large Companies
keyword : service design, design tool
- Designing A Design Driven Innovation Framework for Small or Middle Size Companies in the Local Areas
keyword : design driven innovation, framework, innovation management
- Designing Interactive System for Children to Support Learning Creativity
keyword : creativity, children, interaction design
Works, Software and Database
|22.||ICC「記録と表現 アーカイブを作る，使う」展, NTT Inter Communication Center, 東京， 10 October – 24 November, 2003..|